Tuesday, November 18, 2008

uggghhhhh

No more T.V.

Seriously.

No more.

One of the many great things about my husband is his lack of enthusiasm about T.V. That is something we definitely share. For the past year we've lived without satellite, without cable, and without bunny ears. Our T.V. had two purposes - movies and sega - and we rarely played sega.

Unfortunately TJ's parents don't share the same view we do. Not only do they have a new uber nice T.V. , they have cable and shelves full of movies I've never seen. And I mean this with no disrespect to them.

I just have no self control. Because the thing is, I can live without T.V., I'd prefer to live without T.V., but when given the opportunity to watch it, I will.

Especially today. I applied several places, got an interview set up for tomorrow, and felt like I deserved a little R&R. 3 hours later, here I am, not only staring at a computer screen, but behind the computer screen is deal or no deal.

I'm cutting myself off at 5.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I was looking through your blog and found it interesting to me.

I am inviting you to visit my art blog here in Southern California. I just love using music videos of music I like, and different labels.

You can also see my art. I hope to see you here.

bethany said...

Hehehe...TV is the devil. Since I live alone, I want background noise so I don't feel so alone. So, I always have it on, even if I'm just doing dishes in the other room.

TERRIBLE HABIT. :)

Miss you!