Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Week of Freedom

So it's been a little while since I've written. In fact the past couple of weeks I've debated whether or not I should just get rid of my blog. Even though sometime I'm sure that day will come, I don't think it's now.

Yesterday was the first time I was on the computer for a week. I decided to fast from all things computer and it was amazing how God used that. First day off the computer I had dinner ready,eaten, and dishes washed by 6:3o. Seriously never happens. It also forced me to work on things that normally I could put off forever if I could ... sorting socks for example. I found that it was easier to focus my thoughts on things above rather than useless t.v. shows ... high school musical in this case.

Beside that though, I knew I needed to break my dependency and hopefully with the help of God, learn some self control.

No comments: