Monday, October 27, 2008

Almost

TJ and I are moving to Washington in 4 days. We've talked about moving to Washington for over a year. It's one of those things that always seemed so far off. And now, our bags are packed, we're ready to go....I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again .... (Seriously, I get that song stuck in my head everytime I mention moving).

Now it's just a matter of tying up some loose ends and waiting for the moving truck to arrive. Not to mention watching the World Series with my mom and eating all of her food since we have none and I 'accidently' packed up all the pots and pans early last week.... =)

I know it will be hard to leave. I will miss my family, my church family, my close friends, the cheese curds, Sunday football in Hudson... and the list goes on..

But, I have confidence and peace that God will deepen our relationship with Him through this experience, and ultimately, that's really all that matters.

No comments: