Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jessi

I'm going to miss this little girl. A lot.


Tonight I said good-bye to my bestest friend in the whole world.
It didn't hit me until right now, that I might not see her again.
For over 2 years, I've been her therapist, her babysitter, her friend, her mom, her daughter, her grandma, her cat, her dog, her diego, and the list goes on.
She's been my first (and last) play therapy child, my flower girl, my sunshine, my laughter, my (happy) tears, my hugs, my kisses, my friend, and my inspiration.
I love this little girl and she will always been in my thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

What a beautiful picture of Jessi! I will never forget her running down that aisle in front of you!
BTW, you didn't mention you had a blog... or did you?
Love it!

bethany said...

Awww...little Jessi! I wondered how you did with saying goodbye :(

Hope you're doing well!