Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2 years and 1 day

That is how long TJ and I have been married. It's crazy. When I pictured myself being married for 2 years, I also pictured a stable career, knowing where we were going to settle down, and possibly a kid. So yeah. I was way off.

But I'm okay with that. I really like where we are. It's way better than my original little idealistic plan. I can look back over the different experiences we've had, (too many to name), and see how God used all of them to shape us, unify us, and pull us to him.

Bad news though. I had a goal to get all of our wedding pictures in an album by our anniversary, but I failed. I could make excuses, but I won't. Instead, I'll just share some of my favorite pictures with you, and shoot to have them in an album by our 3 year anniversary instead. That should be enough time...











2 comments:

bethany said...

Aww...hooray! I absolutely adore your wedding photos. I'm sure they look just as pretty scattered around your house as they ever will in a perfect little album!

Happy anniversary to you and TJ! I can't believe it was TWO years ago that we all watched you two say your "I Dos"!

Becca said...

I love your wedding pics. They're so great. Don't feel bad, mine aren't printed or in an album!