Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I think I can

As my previous post stated, if I'm not productive in the morning, the rest of my day is shot. 

It's 8:10 and I've been awake for about 20 minutes and so far I'm not doing so well. So in order to try and hold my self accountable, I'm going to make a simple list of things I WILL accomplish today.

1. Run 
2. Grocery shop
3. Pay my student loan (yay)
4. Practice knitting
5. Send Karrin, my sister-in-law, a birthday card

So clearly this is nothing difficult. I should have no problem doing this today. But it's amazing to see how quickly I can become distracted.... 





1 comment:

bethany said...

Hehe...I'm the opposite. The evenings GET me. I always have a list of 10 simple things to do when I get home from work, and I kid not...they never happen.

Ah. Adulthood. Breathe it in. :)