Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BAH!

Love my new work schedule! Since the kiddos are on summer vacation, I moved from working 2-10pm to 6am-2pm.

I would love it so much more if I was a morning person. 

And if tomorrow I didn't work a double. (both shifts combined, my friends).

And if I could sleep through a whole night without waking up in a panic every 3 hours thinking I slept through my alarm. 

And if I could convince myself I can live on less than 8 hours of sleep a night so I don't have to go to bed before dark

And if the kiddo I worked with wasn't up at the butt-crack of dawn every morning. "It's summer vacation! You should not be getting up at 5:30! The animals at the pet store are still sleeping!"

But other than that, it's great. 

2 comments:

Danielle Ryan said...

Here Andrea, this website will cheer you up. =)

http://www.whatalovelyname.com/

Andrea Jean said...

oh Danielle! You know me so well! =) Thank you!