Monday, June 8, 2009

birthdays all around!

Ahhh... June 8th. A beautiful day for a birthday. Or even TWO birthdays! 
Happy 81st birthday to my motorcycle riding-golf playing-big hearted-cancer fighting Gramps! It's been kind of a rough year, so I can say I am SO thankful to be celebrating this birthday! 


Happy 23rd birthday to my life-long, beautiful pal, Bethany! I wish I could be taking you out somewhere snazzy for dinner tonight where we could chat for hours about life with our bud Megan. You are one of the reasons that I really miss being in Eau Claire. So Happy, Happy Birthday. 

2 comments:

Dana said...

Yay for birthdays! Thanks so much for the sweet words. This was the first birthday I've ever had where I just felt a little sad...I realized it was because it's the first time in a long time I haven't gotten to celebrate a little bit of it with you and Meggers. :) Sometimes I feel a little homesick for the easy of our friendship. I guess this is what happens when we all grow up :)

Love you mucho!

bethany said...

The above comment is mine, NOT DANA! :) Although I'm sure Dana loves you...I love you more. It would be creepy and weird if it that were Dana comment. Somehow she must have been logged in on my computer....and I totally thought I was.

There I go, for once trying to say something emotional and heartfelt and I totally screw it up!

Whew.

Thanks again! :)