Monday, August 24, 2009

Wisconsin: part 1 - Jenny and Luke


Jenny and Luke's Wedding

The first 3 days of my trip were spent in southern Wisconsin getting ready for/being apart of my friend Jenny's wedding. I was very honored when she asked me to be in her wedding, and then the fact I had planned on being in the Midwest around the time she chose the date of her wedding was perfect. And I was stoked that my boss let me have 2 weeks off of work.

I could not have been any more grateful for being able to be there. I got the chance to spend time with Jenny, help out with wedding details, and catch up with some old friends.

The wedding itself was beautifully done, but it was Luke and Jenny that made the wedding beautiful.

2 comments:

bethany said...

Cute, cute, cute!

So happy we get to catch up while you were in town! :)

bethany said...

Um, I meant "got" to catch up. Sorry about that. :)