Monday, March 30, 2009

Seattle (part 3)

I have to admit, Seattle is a pretty rockin' town. I had only been to Seattle one time before this and that was nearly 6 years ago. And if I remember back to that time in my life, I was definitely more concerned with my hair and impressing my boyfriend's family than I was with finding the beauty in Seattle. So it was so great to be able to go again and see it all with new eyes. And what really made it awesome was having Katie and Charlie as tour guides. Since they have lived in Seattle for over 3 years, they were able to avoid the tourist traps and take us to some pretty spiffy places that Seattle has to offer that could easily be overlooked. 

For example: The Taco Bus

This is the taco bus. I was a little skeptical at first. I mean, just look at it. But I was quickly proven wrong....
Katie, TJ, and I all split a plate of tacos and they were awesomely delicious. 

In this picture you can kind of see the inside of the taco bus. It was surprisingly clean. 

So if you are ever in Seattle and you find yourself in the mood for some tacos with not a lot of extra money, do yourself a favor and go to the taco bus. You won't be disappointed! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm...they look good!!!

bethany said...

Um...YUM! I think I would have been freaked at first, too.

Amanda said...

Yum..kinda weird to eat tacos on a bus, but if they're good, who cares?