Saturday, May 9, 2009

so close I can almost taste it

Less than 12 days until I'll be catching an airplane and flying 1500 miles East. So here is my pre-Wisconsin to-do list. 

1. Birthday gifts for: Dad, Elizabeth, and Grandma
2. Graduation gift for Rachie
3. Bridal shower gift for Jenny
3. Make a rough itinerary of places to go and people to see! (Not enough time there to try and be spontaneous)
4. Drop Ella off at the in-laws (single tear...)
5. Stay focused at work (I feel like I have senoritis. I'm so close to my week vacation that I'm starting to slack...not good for the kids I work with!)
6. Pray. Pray. Pray. Seek God. A lot going on, prayer is needed. 
7. Get vegetable garden going
8. Stay away from the pet stores (there seems to be a plethora of adorable kittens that need adopting)
9. KEEP RUNNING!!!! (I've been a slacker since the race...just as I predicted)
10. To help me with number 9, register for another race. It just needs to be done. 

So there is my top 10 things I hope (need!) to accomplish in 12 days. 


And, as a side note, I felt I owed Yakima a little lovin' for the sweet little coffee shop, Northtown Coffee. I'm sure if I ever lived in Yakima...(please Lord, no)...I would be visiting the shop frequently. 

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like you'll be pretty busy:)

bethany said...

Yay! Soon! :)

I missed your call on Saturday, and it made me so sad! I was at ILC to watch a little banquet action...

Anonymous said...

OOO...exciting...heading back to the Midwest! That's great that you get to come and spend time with family etc. Hope you have a great trip!!!

bethany said...

Eeek! Only a few more days! :)

Woohooaroo!