Friday, May 29, 2009

wiped

Last week in the midwest was nuts. Amazing. But nuts. Usually 1 social get-together is enough to tie me over for a few weeks...or months. So in 7 days, I literally squeezed in a year's worth of social stuff. 

And it's been 2 days since I've returned to Washington and I'm still recovering - emotionally and physically and spiritually. Talk about going from the mountain to the valley. 

Hopefully in the next couple of days, God will pull me out of this funk, and I'll be able to share some amazing things that happened last week. But for today, I could really use some prayers. And possibly a nap. 

2 comments:

bethany said...

Aren't returns from vacations so emotionally taxing? Just start planning your next trip out...it's theraputic! It makes me sad that you are so, so far away again. But it was amazing to see you (twice!), and I'm thinking and praying for you both :)

Love, love, love!

Andrea Jean said...

you are so right! I'm already looking at flights and dates and it does help! Thanks again for getting together with me while i was there. It was great seeing you!