Friday, June 27, 2008

confession time

I love the bachelorette.

There's something weirdly romantic about watching guys try to pull out all the stops in order to win a woman's heart. I kind of feel that's how it should be, and our culture seems to think otherwise.

But I won't get into that now.

Either way, those of you who watch the show may have been surprised that she let go of this guy on Monday. I was proud of her (Although he's not bad to look at)

I think I'm rooting for this guy. But maybe this one. Or, I don't know, this guy is pretty likable too.

I really don't dislike any of them.

Jeremy seems to be driven and sensitive and supportive and is really dedicated to her. He's pretty competitive so there's a chance this whole thing might be a game to him.

Jesse appears to be a lot of fun and has some good ol' fashion morals. Is kind of a snowboarder punk and she's a little southern belle...not a real good fit, plus, admitted he's not quite ready for marriage.

Jason is a family guy and really seems to care about her, but already has been married, not to mention he has a child. But, she doesn't seem to mind.

So yep. There you have it. First step to recovery is admitting it.

1 comment:

bethany said...

i was desperately addicted to the last season of the bachelor...i might have to check out this bachelorette stuff!