Sunday, June 15, 2008

weekend fun

I love weekends. It's nice to be able to say that. Just a few weeks ago, my weekends were spent working and let me tell you, I did not love weekends. Praise God for the new job and new work schedule.


I love weekends because I get to spend it with my husband. See I work from 8-4:30 and he works from 3-11:30, so we don't see each other much during the week. We try and get as much in during the weekend, so it get's a little hectic, but I don't mind!


Saturday started out wonderful! We ran to the Farmer's Market for some produce and there was a neat little art festival going on right next to it. We didn't bring enough money with us, so we decided we would come back to the festival later. At the Market we found some beautiful flowers called 'Sweet Williams' and there's nothing that says Spring like having fresh flowers in our house.

By the way, our Farmer's Market is the bomb.

1 comment:

bethany said...

Most definitely THE STINKIN BOMB.