Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"Get Behind Me Santa..."

A few blogs ago I explained that while it seemed like everyone else was decking the halls and decorating the Christmas tree I was trying to figure out why I wasn't experiencing the same kind of yuletide joy.


A few things have changed since then.


1. I did get my hair cut, but that's irrelevant.


2. I purchased a Christmas Album and loved it. Sufjan Stevens - Songs for Christmas -

3. It snowed. A lot. And Continues to snow. A lot.

4. I did a little Christmas shopping. I had to be on top of my game this year since most of my purchased gifts required shipping.

5. My mom sent me tinsel and the most wonderful tree ornament ever. If I can ever find my camera cord, I will post pictures. Because it was so wonderful, I probably cried. And I probably have it sitting on my night stand instead of hanging on the tree, because then I can look at it before I go to bed.

I'm not quite sure Christmas Eve is actually tomorrow, but again, my calendar tells me it is, so I suppose it is appropriate to say, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"!

No comments: