Tuesday, July 7, 2009

dinner


I've been a little careless with my grocery shopping lately. So after the last time I went, I ended up having 2 1/2 dozen eggs and 5 peppers in my fridge, 2 loafs of bread, and 6+ pounds of ground beef. 

Thankfully the bread and meat we can freeze, but we needed to find something to do with the eggs and peppers. So TJ had the brilliant idea of making an egg bake. And the best part about it, was that he did it. And I got a little nap... (still adjusting to work!) 

And actually, it was pretty awesome. What can I say? My husband can make a mean egg bake. =) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm...it looks good!

bethany said...

Go, TJ!

I also have the habit of overbuying. I forget what I already have and figure that I might as well "just pick some up incase..."

I'm a very wasteful grocery buyer. :)