Saturday, January 10, 2009

a sense of urgency

I am a proud member of the Disney movie club.

Yesterday, I received an e-mail from the club telling me that certain Disney titles were going to be locked up in the Disney vault on January 3o. One of these titles was The Little Mermaid.

Yes. I ordered it. And now I am impatiently awaiting it's arrival. As I am unpacking it would be the perfect background noise. You see, I love watching and/or listening to Disney movies while cleaning. I am not kidding you when I say I probably watched Pocahontas 10 times in the last year because the music is amazing. As goofy as that movie is, you have to admit the songs are very catchy! - "I look once more, just around the river bend..."

And just in case you are wondering, the other titles that are being locked away are Peter Pan, Peter Pan in Return to Neverland, and The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginnings.



No comments: