Friday, January 16, 2009

flashback

Good news! I found my camera cord! Here are some pictures from over the last few months that I've just been itching to share!


Matt and TJ loading the moving truck
Empty House

saying good-bye
take a close look at Ella


beautiful Wyoming sunrise

a rainy day in Idaho

poor Ella hated the ride

Nearing Washington

* We did make it to Washington, but not long after we got there we decided to drive south to visit my Gramma and Ron down in Arizona!
amazing Nevada mountains

What was awaiting us when we arrived. Mmmm....

Seriously good

day trip to Grand Canyon

What we found at the Grand Canyon!

totally cute Ron & Gramma


Wild Burros roamed the old ghost town of Oatman, AZ
The town came with it's own caption =)

TJ and a baby burro
* We traveled to Seattle for Thanksgiving

The whole List gang - minus newest addition - Elsa Louise born 12.20.08

TJ and niece, Emily

the start of the big snowfall

after the first big snowfall

=)

our new place (with A LOT of work yet to be done)

4 comments:

bethany said...

Ah! You're new place looks COZY! Fireplace and all!

I almost cried when I saw poor little Ella hanging out of the litterbox :( Poor cats. They're just so confused about life.

You look so beautiful! Love those little burros, how cute!

bethany said...

I said "You're" instead of "your".

Please don't judge me.

Anonymous said...

Have fun with the new place! I'm glad things are working out for you!

Andrea Jean said...

Beth, I'm really glad that you corrected yourself, otherwise I would have had to seriously reconsider our friendship... =)